I chose to sell a crafting kit because I love crafting and whenever I’m bored I always think about crafting.
This kit includes a reusable bag with:
- Wire: Wire is amazing. It’s a lot like pipe cleaners except not fluffy.
- Tiny glass bottles: I’ve been into using these for holding witch supplies, but you can use them for anything.
- Acorns: Acorns are so cute when you paint faces on them, but you don’t have to do that.
- Popsicle sticks: You can glue popsicle sticks together to make just about anything or you can draw patterns on them.
- Pipe cleaners: Pipe cleaners are just like wire except they are soft and they come in different colors.
- Wood cookies: You can use wood cookies for the same things as acorns, except you can draw bigger faces and patterns on them.
- Glue: Glue is the perfect match to popsicle sticks and other craft supplies.
- Buttons: Take a needle and thread and your fabric scraps and you can be buttoning in no time.
- Ribbon: You can tie it; you can glue it; you can cut it.
- Fabric scraps: You can sew these together. You can draw on them. You can do a lot of things with fabric scraps.
- Tying string: I love to tie. You can make long strings of knots if you tie a lot. It’s super cool, I think.
- Jewels: Shiny, colorful jewels. You can glue them. You can polish them. You can play with them!
- Needle and thread: Match this needle and thread with some fabric (and buttons) and you’ll be sewing at no time. I like sewing little bags.